Sunday, June 1, 2014

June: Drink Water


As unhealthy as my past choices about health have been and as many mistakes in the world of health as I've made, I have consistently maintained the habit of drinking water for the last ten years.  This was modeled for me my entire adolescence and has become a part of my lifestyle.

I.  LOVE.  WATER.

My body has acquired a taste for water in which it is literally the only beverage I crave and the only drink that can truly quench my thirst.

Habit: Even though I drink water on daily basis, ever since the start of this year of health I have been looking forward to learning more about the holistic benefits of this healthy habit and increasing my daily water consumption, anticipating great results.

Challenge: The suggested amount of water to drink can be calculated by this formula-
body weight / 2 = ___ ounces
EXAMPLE: 130 lbs / 2 = 65 ounces of water

While I am used to drinking water daily, I am sure I do not drink enough and will take on this challenge of drinking half of my body weight in ounces of water daily.

So this is a habit I actually have some basic experience in maintaining and this is my shortest post yet.  This is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment